- Gently float over gum trees & gaze out as the Australian landscape stretches out as far as the eye can see.
- Don’t forget to look out for wildlife and hear the sounds of nature below.
- 30 minute balloon flight.
- Weather conditions allow this to be the ballooning capital of the world – it’s just like a balloon fiesta everyday with so many colourful balloons & after a delicious hot breakfast with champagne on a cattle station.
- Take home a colourful flight certificate!
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fly in a hot air balloon? Float over the Atherton Tablelands & experience this traditional form of flight.
- Port Douglas (Cairns and Tropical North Queensland – Queensland)
Tour departs daily from Port Douglas. We provide a courtesy door to door air conditioned coach transfer from all resorts, hotels & apartments. Exact meeting point and supplier’s details are provided immediately after booking.
- Minimum age for Child ticket: 4 years
- Maximum age for Child ticket: 14 years
- Minimum age: 4 years
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Flat enclosed shoes
- General mobility is required (regulations require one must be able to get in and out of basket unassisted).
- Operating hours are 12:00am till 12:00am